Building bridges between Germany & the Bay Area
German Valley Week, taking place between 10-17 May, 2014, offers selected German entrepreneurs the opportunity to experience an intensive week in the famous Bay Area. Our 2013 event was such a success that we are going back in 2014! We will be meeting some of the brightest stars in Silicon Valley, learning and fostering business relations between the two startup ecosystems.
Our first 10 all-inclusive earlybird startup package tickets are now available!
For only 3000 € plus VAT you will receive:
- Air travel with our non-stop Lufthansa flight to San Francisco
- Single Accommodation in the Bay area for the duration of German Valley Week
- Access to the GVW HQ which will be stocked with snacks and refreshment for the whole duration of the week
- Founder Breakfasts and evening Barbeques at our HQ with our professional chef and top-class guests
- Invitations to exclusive events with some of the biggest names in the Silicon Valley startup scene
- Transportation to and from events, as well as around San Francisco
- Site visits, tours and networking with our partners and sponsors
- And So Much More!
You may choose double accommodation. If you share a room, the price will be reduced by 500 EUR. To be eligible for the earlybird package tickets you must be a founder, and your startup must be a member of the Bundesverband Deutsche Startups (German Startup Association). Fill out this form to apply. One founder per startup may attend. You will be notified by Friday Dec 13, 2013 if you are accepted as an earlybird, and payment in full must be received by Dec 20 to ensure your participation.
The final schedule is currently being worked on and will be presented as soon as it is ready. If you have any questions you can reach the organization team at email@example.com (we speak German and English).
German Valley Week would not be possible without the support of our sponsors and partners.
We are now accepting sponsors for 2014, so contact us today!