Building bridges between Germany & the Bay Area
German Valley Week, taking place between 7-14 June, 2014, offers selected German entrepreneurs the opportunity to experience an intensive week in the famous Bay Area. Our 2013 event was such a success that we are going back in 2014! We will be meeting some of the brightest stars in Silicon Valley, learning and fostering business relations between the two startup ecosystems.
Registration is closed for 2014!
If you applied and haven't heard back from us yet, don't worry, we'll contact you shortly with the list of the 2014 participants.
Registration is 2500 Euro and includes
- Single Accommodation in the Bay area for the duration of German Valley Week
- Access to the GVW HQ which will be stocked with snacks and refreshment for the whole duration of the week
- Founder Breakfasts and evening Barbeques at our HQ with our professional chef and top-class guests
- Invitations to exclusive events with some of the biggest names in the Silicon Valley startup scene
- Transportation to and from events, as well as around San Francisco
- Site visits, tours and networking with our partners and sponsors
- And So Much More!
Airfare is not included in general admission. Group pricing is available if you would like to travel with the group on our non-stop flight from Germany to San Francisco.
You may choose double accommodation. If you share a room, the price will be reduced by 500 EUR. To be eligible for German Valley Week 2014 tickets you must be the founder of your organization. One founder per startup may attend.
The final schedule is currently being worked on and will be presented as soon as it is ready. If you have any questions you can reach the organization team at firstname.lastname@example.org (we speak German and English).
German Valley Week would not be possible without the support of our sponsors and partners.